Richford homes for sale are in a wealthier diverse community near Rutherford, bounded by Ellerslie Road and 111 Street. Some Richford houses are spectacular, situated on acreage lots which will run into the multi-million dollar price range. This portion of far south west Edmonton mostly accommodates a mixture of luxury housing forms, including existing country residential homes on large lots, houses, duplexes, townhomes, and other condominiums. Richford also offers beautiful scenery year-round overlooking the Blackmud Creek Ravine and allows residents to take advantage of the Ellerslie Rugby Park. Real estate construction in Richford began after the turn of the twentieth century.
Richford is a newer affluent neighbourhood. These Heritage Valley homes for will will be constructed from 2001 to 2006. Single family homes make up the majority of all residential buildings in the Richford at 69%. Duplexes make up the other 31% of all residences. 96% of all residential buildings are occupied by the owner, with only 4% rental property. The surrounding communities near Richford are Blackburne to the north and MacEwan to the west. There are only a few high-density areas in Richford with most homes in low-density areas. The name Richford comes from Richford Road which was changed to 5th Avenue SW in 1982. Currently there are no schools in Richford.
For more information about recently sold Richford properties or to schedule a private home showing on one of our Richford real estate listings, contact us at 780-910-5179.
Looking for a great REALTOR® to help you buy a home in Richford? Contact one of our real estate agents who is familiar with the Richford neighborhood and can help you through the purchase of your new Richford property.
Selling a home in Richford Edmonton? Let our team of REALTORS® get you top dollar for your property by target marketing your Richford home for sale to the right buyers! As local Richford REALTORS®, we have expert insider knowledge of the market dynamics unique to the Richford real estate market. Our Richford REALTORS® are here to work with you today!
Contact Audrey Abuan at Maxwell Challenge Realty to get more information about buyer or seller representation in Richford.