Welcome to CFB Edmonton Garrison!
For all of our DND Military clients, we ensure a member of our team is available to the military member 24/7, which means you receive the attention needed and time of a BSRG REALTOR® to make an informed and educated purchase, eliminating "house-buying" stress for a more enjoyable house hunting trip. Our Edmonton IRP-BGRS approved REALTORS® specialize in military relocation moves and will ensure your house hunting trip is a great experience.Let's get started and make your house hunting trip a little less stressful!
Military Relocation & HHT Info:
- Prior to your home hunting trip (HHT), we will provide you with up-to-date market information and assess your housing needs.
- We will pre-book your property inspection with a certified property inspector who is on the approved IRP-TPSP list to avoid time delays.
- We may have already previewed and researched any properties which caught your attention prior to your arrival, to ensure there are no disappointments when you view them.
- If needed, we can recommend accommodations for your house hunting trip including hotels that cater to the military, hotels with swimming pools for some family downtime, pet-friendly hotels, etc.
- We provide a selection of laBrookfield IRP-BGRS Approved home inspectors and lawyers. We also have mortgage brokers who are familiar with the military member benefits, including the rate buy-down option.
- We also accommodate virtual home buying. Since the pandemic, over half of our buyers are now buying virtually. Contact us for more information on your virtual home buying.
Please contact Audrey Abuan direct at 780-910-5179 or Brandon-Lee Abuan at 780-237-7074 if you are being posted. We are here to help!