West Jasper Place homes for sale will range from 1940's bungalows ready for revitalization to houses from the seventies to infills to luxury properties. House values remain steady in Jasper Place. It is located in what used to be the Town of Jasper Place across from the luxurious Crestwood. The main feature attraction in West Jasper Place is the proximity to Crestwood Veterinary, Jasper Gates and our river valley in the Glenora area. West Jasper Place is located in west Edmonton near Meadowlark. Prior to urban development, the area was homesteaded by Henry Goodridge, a farmer and Town Councillor between 1901 and 1902. The older real estate listings are immediately south of Stony Plain Road. During the 1930s, residents settled in West Jasper Place to escape the higher city taxes, but the town was annexed to the city in 1964.