Welcome to 629 McDonough Link NW Edmonton
McConachie House for Sale - Pilot Sound, Northeast Edmonton
Beautiful single-family house in north Edmonton, only ten minutes to CFB Garrison! This 2-story home features central air conditioning for our hot summers, a water softener, reverse osmosis, and a new high-efficiency hot water tank. The main floor offers open concept living with a sunken living room with dark laminate flooring, kitchen with a wrap-around island breakfast bar & stainless steel appliances, dining area, spacious foyer, and a half bath. Upstairs has soft touch carpet throughout the 3 bedrooms, full bath, en-suite & walk-in closet in primary bedroom plus plenty of storage space. The basement is partly finished awaiting your finishing touches. The backyard is completed with full fencing, low maintenance landscaping, a fire pit, BBQ hook-up, and a double detached garage with back alley access. This great property is located within walking distance to Soraya Hafez & Christ the King Elementary/Junior High Schools!! E4241883. For more information on this McConachie home, contact Audrey Abuan at 780-910-5179.
- Bright & open floor plan
- Large wrap around breakfast island
- Beautiful dark chocolate flooring
- Sunken living room
- Stainless steel appliances
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms & full ensuite
- partly finished insulted basement
- Spacious foyer
10 minutes to CFB Garrison
Central air conditioning
High-efficiency hot water tank
Walk-in closet in the primary bedroom
Low maintenance landscaping
Gas BBQ hook-up
Double detached garage
- Walking distace to elementary schools
629 McDonough Link Edmonton MLS® E4241883
Living in Pilot Sound & McConachie Edmonton
McConachie is in northeast Edmonton Pilot Sound district bordered west by 66 Street, north by Anthony Henday Drive, and south by 167 Avenue. It is conveniently located with easy access to the downtown core, Sherwood Park and CFB Garrison.
McConachie Heights is named in honor of George William Grant McConachie, an early bush pilot who pioneered the first scheduled airmail and passenger service between Edmonton and Whitehorse. Mr. McConachie went on to become the CEO of Canadian Pacific Airlines and was named a member of Canada’s Aviation Hall of Fame in 1973. McConachie's endeavors contributed to Edmonton’s explosive growth in the first half of the 20th century, making it one of the largest cities in the country.
- McConachie homes are feature architectural guidelines for Arts and Crafts and Prairie home styles.
- Easily accessible onto the Anthony Henday
- All homes in McConachie are newer houses and condominiums
- Nearby Pilot Sound Community Health Centre
- Close to abundant recreation in the Clareview district
- Hunters Green and Raven Crest Golf and Country Clubs
- Outdoor parks, playground, natural areas, and pathways connecting McConachie residents
- Christ the King Catholic School on 180 McConachie Drive NW. (k-9)
- Nearby shopping at is Manning Town center, offering a variety of stores and movie theatre.
- An existing landmark tree stand bisects the neighborhood from east to west.