Welcome to 17514 - 61 A Street NW Edmonton
McConachie Home for Sale - Pilot Sound, Northeast Edmonton
An upper-scale McConachie house for sale located at 17514 61A street in Pilot Sound, northeast Edmonton. Luxurious designer living with spectacular views! This home has a wow factor at every angle. The main living area offers 20’ ceilings with floor-to-ceiling windows and a 20’ natural stone fireplace and crystal chandelier that demands your attention. An open glass staircase heightens the views, leading to 4 overly generous bedrooms upstairs a large bonus room, and the convenient upstairs laundry. The main floor features gorgeous tile flooring, a spacious mudroom complete with built-in storage, a home office, a chef's dream kitchen with a modern and chic 5 burner gas range, and a large island. The backyard is maintenance-free, a perfect place to unwind after a hard day. There are over 3000 sq ft of living space with a side entrance to the fully finished basement with a kitchenette wet bar, recreation room, large utility room, 5th bedroom, and 3rd full bath. No upgrades were spared in this maintenance-free home, that is bright, warm, and welcoming! A perfect place to raise a family! E4239967. For more information on this McConachie home, contact Audrey Abuan at 780-910-5179.
- Bright & open floor plan
- Mudroom with ample closet space
- Large tiled foyer
- Main floor office
- 5 burner natural gas stove
- Garburator with sink top switch
- power in kitchen island
- upgraded appliances
- walk-through pantry
- Granite countertops
- 17-foot ceilings in living room
- modern stone wall fireplace
- Glass stair railings
- Bonus room with crown molding
- 5 spacious bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 piece spa ensuite
- Upstairs laundry
- finished basement with kitchenette bar
- high ceilings in the basement
- Side entrance for potential basement suite
- Tankless hot water tank
- Upgraded dehumidifier
- Central vac system
- Double, oversized heated garage
- No maintenance back yard
- backs onto a walking path
- 10-minute commute to CFB Garrison
- A 5-minute walk to elementary school
17514 61A Street Edmonton MLS® E4239967
Living in McConachie Edmonton
McConachie is in northeast Edmonton Pilot Sound district bordered west by 66 Street, north by Anthony Henday Drive, and south by 167 Avenue. It is conveniently located with easy access to the downtown core, Sherwood Park and CFB Garrison.
McConachie Heights is named in honor of George William Grant McConachie, an early bush pilot who pioneered the first scheduled airmail and passenger service between Edmonton and Whitehorse. Mr. McConachie went on to become the CEO of Canadian Pacific Airlines and was named a member of Canada’s Aviation Hall of Fame in 1973. McConachie's endeavors contributed to Edmonton’s explosive growth in the first half of the 20th century, making it one of the largest cities in the country.
- McConachie homes are feature architectural guidelines for Arts and Crafts and Prairie home styles.
- Easily accessible onto the Anthony Henday
- All homes in McConachie are newer houses and condominiums
- Nearby Pilot Sound Community Health Centre
- Close to abundant recreation in the Clareview district
- Hunters Green and Raven Crest Golf and Country Clubs
- Outdoor parks, playground, natural areas and pathways connecting McConachie residents
- Christ the King Catholic School on 180 McConachie Drive NW. (k-9)
- Nearby shopping at is Manning Town centre, offering a variety of stores and movie theatre.
- An existing landmark tree stand bisects the neighbourhood from east to west.